Microsoft SharePoint is a powerful collaboration and content management system. Its rich feature set and ease-of-use make SharePoint the most popular choice of mid-sized enterprises when it comes to their collaboration, content and workflow management requirements. As SharePoint becomes central to your business, you need an ultra-reliable SharePoint hosting solution that performs optimally for your business.
Carbon60 provides SharePoint-as-a-service to organizations with enterprise-class performance and reliability requirements. Our SharePoint hosting solution delivers more effective collaboration between users, departments and organisations with compelling cost savings and reductions in business risk over traditional on-premise solutions.
Microsoft SharePoint Hosting from Carbon60 offers:
- No capital expenditure required to deploy SharePoint
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Predictable per user monthly costs
- Better risk management – higher levels of security and reliability
- More efficient use of your in-house IT resources and personnel
- Transfer of regulatory burden
- Access to SharePoint experts
Our ongoing investments in enterprise-class IT infrastructure, highly skilled SharePoint architects and knowledgeable technical support teams makes Carbon60 the best choice for SharePoint-as-a-service. Our team of SharePoint professionals work with you on the deployment of your environment and once your SharePoint hosting infrastructure is up and running, they will provide ongoing technical support, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- High availability Microsoft SharePoint Server architecture
- Comprehensive SharePoint monitoring services
- Integrated SharePoint backup and disaster recovery services
- Single sign-on support via Active Directory integration
- Microsoft experts to help implement your solution
- Top tier data centre and network infrastructure
Stay focused on your business and maintain peace of mind while the experts at Carbon60 take care of your SharePoint infrastructure.